MasterPrint Robotic is aimed both at the fast prototyping and durable molds manufacturing needs of the aerospace and naval sectors, but can serve a wider market, wherever printing cost effectively, quickly, reliably large parts is a requirement.
MasterPrint Robotic process has disrupted and transformed the traditional way to procure and manufacture large tools by:
- shortening the lead time from months to weeks
- reducing manufacturing cost by 90% (no cutting, welding, stress relieving, minimal milling and assembly)
- fast prototyping provisional tools for short programs and pre-production runs
- overprinting, re-milling, improving, re-using existing 3D-printed tools
- choosing and 3D-printing the polymers most suitable for your application.
MasterPrint Robotic comes with Siemens 840D SL CNC, the standard control for the manufacturing industry, well known, easy to operate and to maintain. Programming, simulation, optimization and diagnostics
are performed through Ingersoll proprietary SW.
MasterPrint robotic is available also as hybrid with multiple modules: 3D-printing, milling, fiber placement, tape laying, inspection, trimming.
|Working volume starts 3 m long - 1.5 m high- 1.2 m wide|
|Extruder throughputs go from 150 lbs/h to 350 lbs/h fed by equal size drier equipment|