Robotic FP™ is Ingersoll Machine Tools’ robotic solution for mid-size, complex geometry, composite layup.
With its unique bundle of large working volume and extremely compact deposition heads, Robotic FP™ is the equipment of choice to layup tight female parts and complex geometry male tools.
Robotic FP™ can place a wide variety of fiber reinforced materials, from the most common to the most challenging including epoxies, BMI, thermoplastics, carbon fiber, glass fiber, and more.
- Available in both direct and inverse kinematics from 6 to 8 axes
- Available in 4 to 16 tows (1/8”,1/4”,1/2” wide)
- Hybrid version: add to fiber placement also tape laying, trimming and automated inspection
- Siemens 840D SL and Sinumerik One CNCs
- Programming, simulation, optimization, and diagnostics are performed through Ingersoll proprietary software.