The core parts of all machines are identical: crossbeam, ram and attachments. The flexible, modular design offers three different configurations:
- P Planomiller type - fixed portal
- G Gantry type - lower rails
- GU Gantry type - upper rails
A complete range of advanced milling attachments provides the optimum solution for each user’s application requirements. The use of standard off-the-shelf components increases the reliability of the machines while reducing cost and delivery times.
|Distance between columns ||mm 2,800 up to 10,000|
|RAM vertical travel (Z-axis)||mm 1,500 - 2,000 - 2,600|
|RAM section||mm 500 x 500 - 630 x 630|
|Spindle power||kW 40 up to 60|
|Torque||Nm 1,200 - 1,850 - 2,500|
|Axis||3+2 or 5|
|W-axis||Fixed or moving crossrail|
Vertical turning tables
Both, Atlas Vision as well as Atlas Hydro can be equipped optionally with Turning Tables for Turning, Boring, Milling, Turn-Milling and Grinding. The full range is featuring hydrostatic main bearings.
A complete range of advanced attachments provides the optimum solution for the different application requirements.
The modular design covers a broad range of different sizes:
- Max. turning diameter up to 5,000 mm
- Turning table diameter up to 4,000 mm
- Turning table load up to 50 ton
- Turning table speed up to 200 rpm
- Turning table power up to 150 kW