The core parts of all machines are identical: crossbeam, ram and attachments. The flexible, modular design offers three different configurations:
- P Planomiller type - fixed portal
- G Gantry type - lower rails
- GU Gantry type - upper rails.
A complete range of advanced milling attachments provides the optimum solution for each user’s application requirements. The use of standard off-the-shelf components increases the reliability of the machines while reducing cost and delivery times.
|Distance between columns ||mm 2.800 up to 10.000|
|RAM vertical travel (Z-axis)||mm 1.500 - 2.000 - 2.600|
|RAM section||mm 500 x 500 - 630 x 630|
|Spindle power||kW 40 up to 60|
|Torque||Nm 1.200 - 1.850 - 2.500|
|Axis||3+2 or 5|
|W-axis||Fixed or moving crossrail|
Vertical turning tables
Both, Alas Vision as well as Atlas Hydro can be equipped optionally with Turning Tables for Turning, Boring, Milling, Turn-Milling and Grinding. The full range is featuring hydrostatic main bearings.
A complete range of advanced attachments provides the optimum solution for the different application requirements.
The modular design covers a broad range of different sizes.
- Max. turning diameter mm up to 5.000
- Turning table diameter mm up to 4.000
- Turning table load ton up to 50
- Turning table speed rpm up to 200
- Turning table power kW up to 150.