MasterPrint® 3X is Ingersoll Machine Tools’ new family of Additive Manufacturing equipment that provides your company with the ability to seamlessly program, simulate, 3D print and mill extra-large composite parts in a single piece.
MasterPrint® 3X process has disrupted and transformed the traditional way to procure and manufacture extra-large tools by:
- shortening the lead time from months to weeks
- reducing manufacturing cost by 90% (no cutting, no welding, stress relieving, minimal milling and assembly)
- fast-prototyping provisional tools for short programs and pre-production runs
- overprinting, re-milling, improving, re-using existing 3D-printed tools
- choosing and 3D-printing the polymers most suitable for your application.
- Available as a hybrid with multiple modules operated under the same gantry: 3D-printing, milling, fiber placement, tape laying, inspection, trimming
- Siemens 840D and Sinumerik One CNCs
- Ingersoll proprietary software for programming, simulation, optimization and diagnostic
|Working volume starts at||X 6 m – Y 4 m – Z 2 m|
|Extruder Nominal Throughputs||from 150 Lbs/h to 1000 Lbs/h fed by equal size drier equipment|
|5 axis milling head outputs 25kW pf power|
and has 18.000 rpm max spin