Their design ensures maximum machining accuracy and high productivity, with great stability during operations. As all INNSE-BERARDI machines, also the ATLAS HYDRO machines are designed, sized and created using the FEM (Finite Element Method). The flexible, modular design offers three different configurations:
- P Planomiller type - fixed portal
- G Gantry type - lower rails
- GU Gantry type - upper rails.
A complete range of advanced milling attachments provides the optimum solution for each user’s application requirements.
|Distance between columns||mm 3.200 up to 10.000|
|RAM vertical travel (Z-axis)||mm 1.500 up to 4.000|
|RAM section||mm 550 x 550 - 630 x 630 - 680 x 680|
|Spindle power||kW 60 up to 110|
|Torque||Nm up to 9.000|
|Axis||3+2 or 5|
|W-axis||fixed or moving crossrail|
Vertical turning tables
Both, Alas Vision as well as Atlas Hydro can be equipped optionally with Turning Tables for Turning, Boring, Milling, Turn-Milling and Grinding. The full range is featuring hydrostatic main bearings.
A complete range of advanced attachments provides the optimum solution for the different application requirements.
The modular design covers a broad range of different sizes:
- Max. turning diameter mm up to 9.000
- Turning table diameter mm up to 8.000
- Turning table load ton up to 4.000
- Turning table speed rpm up to 200
- Turning table power kW up to 200